Hotels Paddington invites you to view our amazing selection of Paddington London hotels for the most unbeatable offers and discount deals. We strive to bring you only the very best luxury hotels Paddington; check out our 4 star hotels Paddington & our 5 star hotels Paddington for a taste of sheer luxury. Also Hotels Paddington provides you with the best budget Weekend breaks Paddington and last minute hotels Paddington. All our deals at our Paddington hotels are for the cheapest prices possible, with something to suit everyone’s needs.
So browse through our unbeatable Hotels Paddington offers and just click the ads to book conveniently online. Be wise and book today!
Paddington is a charming area of London City and has lots to offer visitors to London both in the area and surrounding neighborhoods. Here at Hotels Paddington we have short listed some popular attractions to help make your planning easier. Paddington is full of interesting and unusual places to visit, such as:
- The Alexander Fleming Museum - See the laboratory in which Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin in 1928 and changed the course of history.
- The Connaught Square and Gardens – this prestigious area has been home to many famous residents including Tony Blair
- The Greek Orthodox Cathedral – see the magnificent architecture of this beautiful building which is one of the most important buildings in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Little Venice, a pretty junction of two canals with many houseboats on the idyllic & beautiful waterways of London,
- Norfolk Square Gardens, Oxford Square Gardens and Porchester Square Gardens – these are scenic classical London city square gardens which must be viewed.
- Sir Cecil Beaton’s House and St. John’s Church
For those seeking some retail therapy during their visit to Paddington one is close to the shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street, however one may also pay a visit to Whiteleys Shopping Centre closer by. Whiteleys is the biggest shopping centre in Central London and home to an assortment of shops selling clothing, accessories, gifts, books and food. The upper floor houses a variety of restaurants & a multi-screen cinema. It was originally the location of Britain’s first ever department store in 1863.
So whatever your interests are, be it sight-seeing, shopping or business Paddington is a great location for a base within London. Browse our amazing Paddington hotels for cheap hotels Paddington to make your break a total success. Book your Hotels Paddington break now!